Monday, July 29, 2013

And here we go!!

Our "home" officially becomes our "house" today.  
The preparations are done and the floors are shiny! It's time to sell! 

We received our first offer last night and the house hits the market today. It's nice to be wanted before officially available! Nonetheless, the offer is a bit lower than we need, so we are moving forward with countering and then to see what others have to say! I am confident in getting more interested buyers and know that God will bring us the right offer at the right time.  The housing market in Texas is ridiculous and the houses are going up up up in price in days! We gotta get this bad boy sold so we can snag an Austin beaut!

I've been reading a lot of blogs lately, while it's slow at the snow cone stand. I know, I know! Bad ashley! Write in your own blog, don't just read others'. Nonetheless, I find myself reading a few friends, family members and strangers' blogs and just really enjoying seeing into their lives! I hope I can stick with this one enough for someone to enjoy reading my random blurbs, as uninteresting as they may be! Judging by my one follower and 2 comments (thanks Jo and Brian!), I have a lot of work ahead of me to impress you people :-P

One quick little photo from this morning as I dabbled in a little art before work! Aaaand caught up in project runway.



Until next time! Fare the well!

No comments:

Post a Comment