Thursday, January 16, 2014

New Years Eve in Colorado

I'm shamefully delayed on posting a few pics from our Colorado New Years Eve trip.  I don't have much to say except that I am so grateful for the opportunity to go to this gorgeous place, stay in the cozy family cabin, and have an able body to attempt to successfully snowboard.  Enjoy these little snippets of our December visit. (hopefully there will be another one in February)

Upon our arrival, the deer welcomed us back to the neighborhood.  Politely, we welcomed them with cereal from our hands. They have just the softest little ears. I love deer! 







Upon arriving home, the neighborhood cat, Cat Friend, decided to help me unpack the car.


Also, these little lesser goldfinches showed up while we were away! They are here everyday now.  They are so tiny and only measure about 3" in length! I'm so glad to be back home in Austin!



I so look forward to when we finally have the ability to build on our Colorado lot across the street.


3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful photos! You captured the majesty of the mountains perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANGEL TAYLOR ANDREWSMarch 25, 2014 at 9:49 AM

    OMG!!! MR. & MRS. DEER WHISPERER!!! LOVE YOUR POSTS!!! OK GIRL! I GOTTA HAVE SOMETHING THAT YOU MADE!!! NOW!!! LOL!!! I JUST ADORE YOUR WORK!!! SO YOU NEED TO SEND ME A MESSAGE ON F.B. AND EXPLAIN TO ME HOW TO GET A PIC TO YOU SO YOU CAN DO SOMETHING FOR ME WITH MY LITTLE ABBEY'S MUG ON IT....(CHANCE SAID YOU COULD PAINT HER OFF-SET EYE, TOO (LOLOLLL!!!) - YOU'LL UNDERSTAND WHEN YOU SEE THE PIC - IT'S PART OF HER PERSONALITY. SHE HAS A FUNKY EYE THAT LIKES TO LOOK OFF IN ANOTHER DIRECTION...HAHAHAHAHA!

    OK...I ALSO WANNA BUY SOMETHING ELSE....SO....HOW DO I DO THAT? CAN I JUST PURCHASE IT ON THIS SITE AND PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL?

    ReplyDelete