Sunday, January 5, 2014

Letter Paintings

So I showed a few little close ups of a series of Christmas presents I made this year.  I am happy to reveal them as a whole today! These letters can be bought in multiples to spell out a word (home, mom, love, etc) or be purchased separately as an initial.  Although the image will have to be adjusted depending on the shape of the letters, the painting can be the same on different letters than what is shown.  I intend to have them for order up on the etsy shop this week!  Here's to hoping people can actually come across them and that they like them!  

So far, my focus has been birds, but I am working on some other creatures to expand the options.








And lastly, a little painting of my cousins' cats, Lady and Poncho.


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment