Sunday, January 5, 2014

A Post Christmas Post


After taking time away from the art and computer life to spend Christmas time with my family, I am happy to return!  Christmas time is always my favorite, as it is for many others.  I have out of town family visit each winter, and then my husband and I take an annual trip to Colorado for snowboarding and scenery change.   

Here are some snippits  (and I do mean just snippits) of my side of the family's Christmas.  This year we celebrated on the 23rd and lots of the family got a 24 hour stomach bug.  It was a strange holiday for sure, but I am still to grateful to get the opportunity to see almost the entire gang, including spouses and kiddos.  I look forward to next year to continue traditions of puzzles, board games, blue bell ice cream milkshakes, homemade meals, stockings, and endless laughter!





I am so thankful to God for the incredible friendships I have with my close family.  What a blessing that I take for granted.  I see most of them once or twice a year and we pick up exactly where we left off.  I love them so much!  

I hope everyone had a splendid Christmas and that you are as excited as I am about 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment